Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: V-SAFTEYT/Internet
- Assist his/her supervisors to implement and maintain the corporate Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Monitor the site operations and make sure they are in compliance with local health & safety regulations
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, conduct accident investigation & prepare analysis reports
- Support internal and external system audits
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers
- DSE or above, or equivalent (Fresh graduate would be welcomed)
- Certificate in Construction Safety Supervisor (OSHC or CIC)
- No prior work experience required
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel, Chinese and English word processing.
- Immediately available is preferable
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.