Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Building Services Engineer
Reference No.: HH-ABSE(G)/Internet
- Assist in monitoring of BS submissions including drawings and equipment. Spatial coordination of building services installation via combined services drawings
- Assist in the coordination of BS installation program with master construction program and establish the detail work sequence of building services works on site
- Coordinate with all BS subcontractors as well as builder's representatives on site to effectively integrate BS systems into the building. Liaise with Statutory Authorities and Utilities Companies on BS work
- Attend site meetings , supervise progress and monitor the qualify of BS works on site
- Participate in testing and commissioning of BS System and monitor the defect rectification prior to system hand over
- Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent that is eligible for admission to Graduate Member of HKIE Building Services Discipline.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Confident in liaising and coordinating with different internal and external parties.
- Work Visa/ IANG holders are welcomed.
- Successful candidates will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Building Services Discipline)
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.