Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Clerk of Works
Reference No.: HH-ACOW/Internet
- To be responsible to the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives for the supervision of construction works assigned to him/ her and carry out duties of a clerk of works under the direction of the Contractor.
- Monitor the standard of workmanship against the Employer’s Requirements and conformity with relevant ArchSD General Specification, Site Administration Handbook (SAH), relevant BSEN and Code of Practice as specified by the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives.
- Check contractor’s setting out of all elements. Carry out routine inspections of building works and check for conformity with drawings, specification and contract requirements. Report to the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives on all unsatisfactory works.
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent.
- Attained the language proficiency requirements of ‘Level 2’ or above in Chinese Language and English Language in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant post-qualification experience, including at least one year's experience as ACOW.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.