Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Environmental Engineer
Reference No.: HH-AEE/Internet
- Preparation of project-specific environmental management plans and pollution mitigation procedures.
- Carrying out of regular environmental monitoring and audits.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the Environmental Management System.
- Assisting in license applications, provision of environmental training, attending meetings, handling of environmental complaints / enquiries.
- Assisting in implementation of BEAM Plus and/or LEED requirements.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant experience.
- BEAM Affiliate preferable.
- Well-versed in local environmental regulations.
- Good knowledge in BEAM Plus and LEED certification schemes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.