Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Clerk of Works
Reference No.: HH-COW/Internet
- To be responsible to the Supervising Officer or his Representatives for the supervision of construction works and carry out duties of a clerk of works to the satisfaction of the Supervising Officer or his representatives.
- Monitor the standard of workmanship against the Employer’s Requirements and conformity to General Specification, Site Administration Handbook (SAH), relevant BS and Code of Practice as specified by the Supervising Officer or his Representatives.
- Carry out an inspection of defects and outstanding builder's work at the Technical Compliance.
- Keep approved samples in lockable and appropriate storage, and check against the materials delivered to site.
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building / Building Studies / occupational safety and health / construction safety or equivalent from a Hong Kong recognized institution or university.
- Attained the language proficiency requirements of ‘Level 2’ or above in Chinese Language and English Language in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent.
- 10 years site experience in site supervision including 6 years post-qualification experience in the capacity of the Clerk of Works.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.