Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Develop BIM content based on BIM Modelling standards
- BIM Modelling and Coordination Meeting
- Modify and advise on variations and track changes
- 2D CSD/CBWD production
- Apply BIM applications in construction projects
- Train in-house staffs in BIM applications
- Degree in Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Science, Design for Manufacturing or related discipline with 3 years BIM experience
- Higher Diploma or above in Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Science, Design for Manufacturing or related discipline with 6 years BIM experience
- Good knowledge of Revit, Navisworks, Sketchup and Fuzor
- CCBC, AHKIBIM, AHKIBIM preferable
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here for steps.