Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-BIME/Internet
- Develop BIM content based on BIM Modelling standards.
- BIM Modelling and Coordination with project team members.
- Modify and advise on variations and track changes.
- 2D drawings production, such as CSD / CBWD.
- Apply BIM applications in construction projects.
- Develop best practices and standards to facilitate BIM project delivery.
- Train in-house staffs in BIM applications.
- Degree in Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Science, Design for Manufacturing or related discipline with 3 years BIM experience. OR
- Higher Diploma in Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Science, Design for Manufacturing or related discipline with 6 years BIM experience.
- Good knowledge of BIM360, Revit and Navisworks.
- Knowledge of other software such as Dynamo, Synchro, Fuzor, Lumion 3D, Sketchup, Photoshop, After effect etc is preferred.
- CCBC, AHKIBIM, AHKIBIM preferable.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.