Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction.
- Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, system and database administration and network operation
- Lead IT procurement and asset management to ensure assets full lifetime cycle value is achieved.
- Ensure the infrastructure team is mitigating monitoring and managing infrastructure related risk.
- Interface with business unit managers to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Hand-on experience in Lotus Notes to Exchange migration and ISO 27001 audit and certification process
- Solid knowledge in firewall, router, switch, anti-spam, intrusion prevention / detection, VPN and access control system.
- University graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 15 years relevant experience in IT and at least 8 years in supervisory role.
- Excellent knowledge of network, cybersecurity and infrastructure design and support.
- Solid experience in project management and daily IT operation.
- Proven working experience to supervise a team of network engineers
- Good communication skill in all levels.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese