Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-ITM/Internet
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction.
- Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, system and database administration and network operation
- Lead IT procurement and asset management to ensure assets full lifetime cycle value is achieved.
- Ensure the infrastructure team is mitigating monitoring and managing infrastructure related risk.
- Interface with business unit managers to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Hand-on experience in Lotus Notes to Exchange migration and ISO 27001 audit and certification process
- Solid knowledge in firewall, router, switch, anti-spam, intrusion prevention / detection, VPN and access control system.
- University graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 15 years relevant experience in IT and at least 8 years in supervisory role.
- Excellent knowledge of network, cybersecurity and infrastructure design and support.
- Solid experience in project management and daily IT operation.
- Proven working experience to supervise a team of network engineers
- Good communication skill in all levels.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.