Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Prepare technical proposals for pre-qualification and tender submissions, including tender programmes, method statements, site layout plans and construction sequence drawings.
- Coordinate with BIM Modellers to produce BIM/3D drawings and construction animations for tender submissions.
- Coordinate with other departments within the company for necessary input such as temporary works design, buildability advice, plant and logistic arrangement, Quensh input, etc.
- Prepare replies to tender queries on technical matters.
- Attend pre-tender briefings, site visits and tender interviews.
- Present technical proposals to company directors.
- Degree in Building / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 7 years relevant working experience
- Familiar with construction technologies such as MiC and DfMA.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Basic knowledge in current BIM technologies such as Revit, Navisworks and Fuzor.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.