Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
Successful candidate(s) will be seconded to work and carry out duties under the direct supervision of the Architectural Services Department.
- To prepare, check and update working drawings, submission drawings, presentation drawings, survey plans & schedules.
- To check shop drawings and as-fitted drawings submitted by contractor, suppliers and utility companies.
- To coordinate architectural, building services, structural, site formation, drainage, geotechnical and other drawings as necessary.
- To assist in the research of architectural / building materials for use in the contract and where applicable, the costs and sources of supply.
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in either Architectural Studies / Building Studies / Building Services with 3 years drafting experience related to architectural works. OR
- Higher Diploma in either Architectural Studies / Building Studies / Building Services with 2 years relevant experience. OR
- 5 years drafting experience in an architectural firm.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.