Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Manage the daily operation of the assigned project in accordance with company's policy.
- Monitor the performance of the projects, sub-contractors, and resolve daily problems arise during and after the course of projects.
- Communicate, implement, and monitor company's policy to the project team for the effective implementation of the policy.
- Identify potential construction problems, instigate preventive measures, standardization, and innovate technique in related to selective construction process.
- Review, advise and resolve on contractual, technical matters and comment on sub-contracts in related to the projects.
- Chair internal project reviews meeting with project team and report on the performance for Senior Manager's information.
- Establish, develop, monitor and maintain project budget, programme, resources allocation, quality plan, environmental issues, and safety plan in accordance with company's requirement.
- Liaison with Client, Architect and consultants for performance and co-ordination of the project.
- Degree in Building / Civil / Structural Engineering or other construction related subject.
- Chartered membership of HKIA / HKIE / HKIS / HKICM or equivalent is preferred.
- 10 years relevant experience with at least 4 years in managerial grade in construction field.
- Strong management, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to foster team spirits and solve project problems independently.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.