Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
Successful candidate(s) will be seconded to work and carry out duties under the Architectural Services Department for one of our construction projects.
- Investigating and assessing the site information / potential site constraints for the development projects.
- Planning and supervising the construction of both Landscape Hardworks and Landscape Softworks on Site.
- Checking of Landscape submissions including those related to Landscape Hardworks, Landscape Softworks, Establishment Works, tree works and tree works and tree risk assessment.
- Administering contracts and consultants for out-sourced projects and preparation of landscape inputs for in-house projects.
- Carrying out duties as assigned.
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (DSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent. (Note: Grade “E” in Chinese language and English language (syllabus B) in HKCEE before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to ‘Level 2’ Chinese language and English language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth).
- Graduate in Landscape Architecture from an institution whose curriculum has been accredited by HKILA or its acceptable equivalent in education and/ or training; and
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here for steps.