Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
The role will work in the offices of Architecture Services Department at Queensway Government Offices under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager or his/her delegate up for 2 years (tentatively from mid 2023 to mid 2025).
To provide technical support and training to the project team to review and check the design and construction BIM model and manage BIM databases.
To carry out the quality assurance checks and to provide sharing to the project team regularly on observations and suggested follow up actions. The equality assurance checks shall cover visual check, interference check, clash detection, standard check, model data integrity check and document deliverable check.
To coordinate with the Departmental BIM Supporting Team to keep track the latest BIM guides, standards and requirements to ensure consistency and compliance of BIM deliverables.
To maintain a library of BIM objects and elements used in the project.
To oversee and administrate the BIM deliverables to be developed.
To coordinate Workbooks for BIM Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and review effectiveness of adoption of BIM.
To coordinate and handle various BIM related administrative tasks.
- Holder of Diploma/Certificate in Building Studies or equivalent and with minimum 5 years relevant experience related to construction works; OR
Holder of Higher Diploma in Architectural Studies or equivalent and with minimum 3 years relevant experience related to construction works; OR
8 years relevant experience related to construction works;
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in projects adopting BIM; OR
A CIC-certified BIM Coordinator (CCBC) having practical experience in projects adopting BIM for construction works;
- Good practical knowledge of BIM software and BIM collaborative platforms, including but not limited to Revit or ArchiCAD;
- Good practical knowledge of workflow of common data environment (CDE);
- Good practical knowledge of office applications software;
- Good technical knowledge in construction details and computer modeling; and
- Passing the selection interview and computer skill test conducted by the Supervising Officer or his representatives.
- Relevant experience in handling Government Projects regarding BIM issues from tendering to construction stage. (e.g. school projects, large scale government office building projects).
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.