Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Assist in development and implementation of quality plans in related to structural matters.
- Prepare temporary works design, method statement, and advise in structural matters.
- Attend regular site meetings, identify potential engineering problems with recommended solution.
- Supervise and/or carry out inspection of works and materials in according to quality plans.
- Prepare master programme, reports, and sketches on technical matters.
- Monitor site progress and prepare site progress reports.
- Liaise with Architect / Client / Consultants and sub-contractors for technical matters.
- Assist in contractual claims in technical matters.
- Assist in implementation of Site Safety Supervision Plan.
- To perform the role of Technically Competent Person (TCP) as specified in Site Safety Supervision Plan as assigned by the Manager.
- To provide both design and technical supervision during different construction stages.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Membership of HKIE, IStructE, ICE or RPE is preferable.
- 5 years relevant experience in major Civil or Building projects.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.