Skip to content
請以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari瀏覽此網站以獲得最佳效果。
- Preparation of project-specific environmental management plans and pollution mitigation procedures
- Carrying out of regular environmental monitoring and audits
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the Environmental Management System
- Assisting in license applications, provision of environmental training, attending meetings, handling of environmental complaints / enquiries
- Assisting in implementation of BEAM Plus and/or LEED requirements
- Degree holder in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- LEED AP (BD+C) preferable.
- Good knowledge in BEAM Plus schemes.
- Well-versed in local environmental regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.